Targeted exercises to firm your breasts and work out at home in a simple way. The workout at home is increasingly popular, but it is essential to know the specific and targeted exercises to train various parts of the body in the right way. As for the pectorals and breasts, several exercises can also be done at home, which will help you firm and tone your chest, a natural push-up effect without cosmetic surgery. Let’s find out together!
Some Valuable Tips Before Starting Your Workout
- Whatever your size, pay attention to the choice of bra, which must support the breasts without tightening or compressing excessively.
- To take care of your breasts at 360 °, accompany the exercises with organic and natural massages and treatments with creams to firm the breasts.
- Before starting, spend at least 5 minutes warming up to avoid getting hurt.
- To perform some of the exercises, you will need a set of weights and a pilates ball. If you don’t have consequences, you can replace them with 0.5-litre bottles of water, and if you don’t have a fitness ball, you can do the exercises on the ground.
- Do 2 or 3 sets of 12 repetitions each of these exercises and repeat the entire workout two or three times a week to start seeing results.
- Always remember to keep your stomach in, shoulders back and a bright smile during all exercises!
Exercises To Firm The Breasts
Push-Ups On The Arms
Push-ups are exercises to be performed consistently to firm the breasts in a short time.
Stand facing the wall, with your hands shoulder-height, legs closed and slightly bent, and feet about 20cm away from the wall. At this point, exhale by bending your elbows and bringing your body towards the wall, just as if you wanted to kiss him but without touching him, then slowly return to the starting position by inhaling. Do two sets of 30 repetitions each.
To firm your lower pecs, lie down on the ground, preferably on a mat, bring your hands in front slightly after your shoulders, and straighten your arms. Then, bend your knees, cross your ankles and lift. Again, do two sets of 30 repetitions each.
Alternating Punches With Weights
While standing, take a weight in each hand and move one foot back to align the legs. Take care to keep your feet straight forward, open your arms to the side, keep your elbows slightly bent, palms facing forward and the dumbbells just above shoulder height. At this point, punch forward and slightly to the left with your right arm, keeping your right palm down. Return to the starting position, and start again with your left fist. Repeat 20 times on each arm.
Plank With Lateral Movements
Using a mat, get on your knees with your elbows on the ground, bring your straight legs back, rest your feet on your big toes and lift your hips, being careful to keep your back serial and parallel to the floor. Then, bring your belly in, squeeze your glutes and make a lateral shift, raising your left hand and then your left foot. Make two lateral shifts to the left, then return to the center doing two more lateral changes with the right leg and arm. Repeat 12 times.
Sitting on the fitness ball with a single weight in your hands, move with your legs sliding forward until your upper back rests on the ball, with your legs bent at 90 degrees and hip-width apart, hips and knees well aligned. At this point, inhale and exhale, bringing the folded arms in the extension of the body. Then, inhaling, bring your outstretched arms up. Repeat 12 times.
Chest Pads With A Fitness Ball
Grab a small weight and sit on the fitness ball, then, moving with your legs, slide forward until you find yourself resting on your shoulders. At this point, open your legs slightly to maintain balance and bend your knees to 90 degrees, making sure your hips and knees are aligned.
From this position, open your arms to the side, bend your elbows to 90 degrees with your palms facing out, and bring your arms open, straight up, and return to the starting position, Repeat 12 times.
ALSO READ: WITH THIS STRATEGY, YOU CAN GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT AT THE SAME TIME