Green or black tea, infusions based on chamomile and rosemary. Face mask with royal jelly. The recipes with cucumbers and potatoes
They are very annoying, both from an aesthetic point of view (in fact, they change the countenance of a face) and for the symptom of tiredness, or stress, which they denote. Yet dark circles can be eliminated quickly using a series of natural remedies ranging from sleep, which is always not to be neglected, to some applications, such as cucumbers and potatoes.
Dark circles, usually transient, appear with a sort of shading, with a dark color, in the area of the face under the eyes. The variation of colors goes from a purplish-blue to gray-blue to a tint that tends towards black. They can also be accompanied by swelling, the so-called bags under the eyes, the result of the stagnation of liquids, and the failure of muscle elasticity.
Natural Remedies For Dark Circles
It can happen, especially in times of high stress, to wake up with tired and slightly swollen eyes and especially with dark circles. Dark circles usually appear for a short period, and once the cause is resolved, they are eliminated naturally. One more reason not to resort to industrial products linked to the cosmetics sector is to focus on some natural remedies. Ranging from food to some drinks ( black or green tea) to cucumber or potato-based wraps.
Causes Of Dark Circles
There are many causes behind the appearance of dark circles: smoking, overeating, a relatively hectic pace of life, and direct exposure to sunlight. But allergies also determine the presence of unsightly dark bags under the eyes: both food and those due to dust and pollen that cause itching, burning eyes, and the consequent need to rub them often. In any case, it is always good to identify the underlying cause of dark circles: only in this way will you be able to tackle the problem adequately.
In fact, we must consider the possibility of a family component, or a congenital capillary fragility, as a normal aging phenomenon. As for bursae, there may be a predisposition to bursal tissue laxity and fat accumulation in orbit. Bags under the eyes can be more linked to other pathologies due to hypothyroidism, hypertension, kidney and liver problems, and poor nutrition.
How To Eliminate Dark Circles
Here are some simple natural remedies help to try to solve the problem naturally, starting with nutrition:
- The skin under the eyes is fragile and delicate, and with time it thins more and more, making the capillaries visible: this leads directly to the formation of dark circles. A diet rich in oranges, carrots, kiwis, lemon juice, tomatoes, and lettuce allows the body to take on the right level of vitamin C necessary to strengthen the capillaries. Same thing for antioxidant-rich foods like tomatoes and onions.
- Never miss foods rich in iron, such as lentils, an essential natural remedy, especially if the bags under the eyes are due to an anemia problem. At the same time, however, reduce the consumption of tea and coffee as they hinder the absorption of iron.
- Instead, avoid foods containing large amounts of salt as they can accentuate dark circles.
- Do you know that tea, both green and black, has beneficial and curative properties and can also be used to make compresses capable of reducing dark circles? After soaking a cotton disc with tea, apply it under your eyes and let it act for a few minutes.
- Another natural remedy is potatoes and cucumbers: as with tea packs, apply a potato wedge or a slice of cucumber under the eye to reduce swelling and signs of fatigue.
- Infusions based on chamomile, rosemary, mallow, and rose are also very effective.
- With royal jelly, you can instead create a face mask to eliminate the signs of fatigue quickly.
- Applying a cold water compress under the eyes from time to time helps to relieve swelling.
- Drink at least 1 and a half liters of water daily: always keep the body hydrated, especially in summer.
- Avoid aggressive make-up removers and moisturize the skin with a cream formulated with natural ingredients: it will also help you counteract wrinkles.
- Never expose yourself to the sun or artificial lamps without adequate protection: the UV rays of the sun or lights accelerate skin aging and, therefore, the formation of dark circles and wrinkles.
How Are Dark Circles Eliminated Quickly?
If it is a transitory phenomenon, dark circles can be easily eliminated thanks to a series of natural remedies: cucumber, potatoes, chamomile, and coffee are the most effective. These are decongesting and refreshing packs to be prepared at home and restore a look without shadow areas.
Pack For Dark Circles With Cucumbers
Cucumbers have a lot of water, trace elements, and vitamins; they are natural decongestants and detoxifiers and therefore represent a natural remedy against dark circles.
2 slices of cucumber
- Cut 2 pieces of cucumber, cold from the refrigerator, and apply them with closed eyes.
- Lie down for about twenty minutes and let the cucumber take effect.
- Rinse and use a natural toner, such as hydrolyzed rose water.
Pack For Dark Circles With Potatoes
Potatoes, like cucumbers, also have the suitable properties to eliminate dark circles.
2 slices of potatoes
- Take a potato, even old and sprouted, peel it and wash it.
- Please put it in the freezer to cool it and then cut it into slices.
- Place the potato slices on the dark circles.
- Lie down for about twenty minutes, apply the potato slices to the dark circles and wait for them to take effect.
- Rinse with plenty of fresh water.
Pack For Dark Circles With Chamomile
In this case, the calming and soothing power of chamomile works.
2 sachets of chamomile tea
- Dip two chamomile tea bags in hot water and then cool them in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Apply the sachets to each eyelid and relax for about twenty minutes in the dark and silence.
- Remove the sachets, and you will find that your eyes are entirely decongested.
Pack For Dark Circles With Coffee
Coffee contains an alkaloid, caffeine, which is well tolerated by our skin and has a particular ability to drain swelling and lighten dark circles and bags.
Coffee needed to prepare a mocha machine
- Prepare a coffee mocha, put it in a small bowl, and soak in clean gauze compresses.
- Put the gauze compresses in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Apply them to the eyes and leave for about twenty minutes.
- Rinse with cold water
Natural Remedies Eye Bags
Valuable and effective natural remedies, but never as much as a regenerating sleep. So try to carve out a suitable space to rest, at least 7-8 hours a night; combine a healthy and balanced diet, and you will see that you will have solved the problem quickly. Sleep is also the best prevention for those with a tendency to form bags under the eyes: in this case, you need the canonical eight hours of sleep, sleeping with your head raised.